Get a Free Case Evaluation
Today by calling (866) 735-2795
- Unsafe Products
- AED Heart Device
- CT Scan Radiation
- Bed Rail Hazards
- Defective Cribs
- Defective Strollers
- Car Seat Safety
- Airbag Failure
- Seatbelt Failure
Practice Area Attorneys
- Sol Weiss, Shareholder
(Pharmaceutical Liability, Dangerous Drugs, Class Actions, Stockbroker Liability, Securities Litigation, Products Liability, Workers Comp)
- Lawrence R. Cohan, Shareholder
(Environmental & Toxic Torts Law, Vaccines, Biomedical Tissue Services, Pharmaceutical Liability, Dangerous Drugs)
- Joel Feldman, Shareholder
(Securities Litigation, Automobile Accidents, Slips and Falls, Class Actions, Products Liability)
- Thomas Anapol, Shareholder
(Environmental and Toxix Torts Law, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Pharmaceutical Liability, Dangerous Drugs)
- James R. Ronca, Shareholder
(Truck Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Unsafe Drugs, Construction Site Accidents, Products Liability, Auto Accidents)
- Larry E. Coben, Shareholder
(Products Liability, Crashworthiness, Helmet Liability, Class Action Litigation, Catastrophic Injury Litigation)
- Gregory Spizer, Shareholder
(Pharmaceutical & Product Liability, Dangerous Drugs, Professional Malpractice)
- Miriam Benton Barish, Non-Equity Partner
- Tracy A. Finken, Non-Equity Partner
- Melissa Fry Hague, Associate
- Michael C. Schafle, Associate
- Adrianne Walvoord, Associate
Products liability litigation involves defective and unreasonably dangerous products that can kill or injure people.
Manufacturers of these products are liable for design defects, improper safety devices and manufacturing defects that cause injury. Product liability cases can involve products such as toys, automobile design, household products, industrial machinery and equipment, farm machinery, products causing explosions or burns, aviation products, and medical devices to name just a few. Anapol Schwartz has successfully represented people severely injured and even killed by defectively designed products.
The product liability lawsuit is the consumer's most effective tactic against unreasonably dangerous products. While regulations often lack the authority to give manufacturers more than a slap on the wrist, the product liability lawsuit allows the individual consumer to take an active role in recovering from an injury or death from a dangerous or defective product.
Anapol Schwartz has had numerous substantial settlements and verdicts in products liability cases, including:
- A settlement for a young woman burned by a faulty kerosene heater;
- A settlement for a sanitation worker who suffered the loss of his legs when operating a defectively designed trash truck;
- A jury verdict for a man injured as a passenger on a truck with a defective braking system;
- Many settlements and verdicts for workers injured while using forklifts, bulldozers and backhoes; and
- Many settlements and verdicts for workers suffering loss of hands, arms or fingers while operating presses, lathes, printing presses, tire changing machines and food processing equipment.
If you or someone you know has been injured by an unsafe product, we can assist you in evaluating your case. Click here to contact us for a free case evaluation.
Construction Accident News
- Workplace Safety Lawsuit Verdict: Wilmington Delaware jury returned a verdict of 14 million dollars in workplace safety case. The largest verdict ever rendered in a workplace safety case in the State of Delaware, tried by the law firm of Anapol Schwart
- Six Feet Over or Six Feet Under?
- Man Crushed by 250-Pound Light Accepts Settlement of $2.5 Million
- Jury Awards $5 million to Family of Man Killed in Elevator Shaft Fall
- Roof Falls: Common Construction Site Injuries and Death: Do You Need a Lawyer?
- Roof Collapses: Construction Site Injuries and Accidents