Get a Free Case Evaluation
Today by calling (866) 735-2795
Practice Area Attorneys
- Sol Weiss, Shareholder
(Pharmaceutical Liability, Dangerous Drugs, Class Actions, Stockbroker Liability, Securities Litigation, Products Liability, Workers Comp)
- James R. Ronca, Shareholder
(Truck Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Unsafe Drugs, Construction Site Accidents, Products Liability, Auto Accidents)
- Miriam Benton Barish, Non-Equity Partner
You shouldn’t have to miss work because of work.
An on-the-job injury can be terrifying. You wonder if you will ever be able to walk again, to work again—even wonder how you’re going to be able to live with your injury.
And to make matters worse, your employer isn’t going to provide any help while you heal.
How can the attorneys at Anapol Schwartz help?
Denial of Worker’s Compensation is unfortunately common in Pennsylvania. Many employers believe that their employees are expendable—and if one is injured, they will simply be replaced.
At Anapol Schwartz, we believe your employer should honor laws that protect you when you were hired. Our attorneys have experience fighting for victims injured on the job, representing clients across a variety of workplaces. Our partners have won several large settlements for workers injured on construction sites.
What kinds of job site injuries will your law firm represent?
Many injuries are covered by Worker’s Compensation in Philadelphia, including:
- Construction accidents. Construction workers are at constant risk life-threatening injuries from heavy equipment, torch flames, asbestos removal and sparks from unfinished wiring. The most common construction injury in Philadelphia by far is a fall from a ladder or a great height, often resulting in permanent paralysis or death.
- Sporting injury. Professional athletes put their bodies on the line every day, suffering injuries from both training and playing the game. Attorneys at Anapol Schwartz have represented clients in football, hockey, baseball, basketball, soccer and lacrosse injuries.
- Longshore accidents. This workplace combines the dangers of a construction site with the risks of working on a dock. Shipyard workers can suffer asphyxiation, blindness, cancer, hearing loss, burns, amputation, back and neck injuries, crushed limbs and fingers and cargo handling accidents.
- Mining accidents. Not only do miners suffer daily exposure to toxic substances and other environmental dangers, but they are also work under threat of cave-ins, fires and sudden explosions. Miners are also extremely likely to develop occupational diseases the longer they are employed, such as respiratory problems and COPD.
- Chronic injuries. Even everyday jobs have their risks. Office workers, truck drivers, maintenance crews—all carry particular dangers such as repetitive stress injuries, exposure to toxic substances or back injuries from improper chair support.
If you were injured on the job in Pennsylvania, you have a right to be compensated by your employer. The injury attorneys at Anapol Schwartz can help you get reimbursement for medical bills, lost wages and any physical rehabilitation you need to recover.
Call us today at (866) 735-2792 for a free case evaluation.