Talk to a personal injury lawyer.
We never share your personal information. View disclaimer.
- Food & Drug Administration Safety Alerts, SSRIs and Treatment Challenges of Depression in Pregnancy,
- March of Dimes/about birth defects
- Food & Drug Administration Alerts, increased risk of neonatal persistent pulmonary hypertension, July 2006
- Food & Drug Administration, Public Health Advisory: Paroxetine, 12/8/2005
- New England Journal of Medicine 356;26, June 28, 2007; Teratogenicity of SSRIs—Serious Concern or Much Ado about Little? By Michael F. Greene, M.D.
- New England Journal of Medicine 2007; 356:2675-83, First-Trimester Use of Selective Serotonin-Reuptake Inhibitors and the Risk of Birth Defects, By Carol Louik, Sc.D., Angela E. Lin, M.D., Martha M. Werler, Sc.D., Sonia Hernández-Díaz, M.D., Sc.D., and Allen A. Mitchell, M.D.
- Birth Defects Research, Part B, 83:68-76, 2008, Major Congenital Malformations Following Prenatal Exposure to SSRIs and Benzodiazipenes Using Population-Based Health Data
- Antidepressants in pregnancy: a systematic review; NCBI; Australian New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry; 2010 Nov;44 (11):978-96.