- Spermicides alone
- Foams, creams, gels, vaginal suppositories, and vaginal film
- Periodic abstinence methods - calendar, ovulation, thermometer
- Cervical cap with spermicides
- Vaginal sponge
- Diaphragm with spermicides
- Male condom
- Female condom
- Birth control pills
- Vaginal ring – NuvaRing
- Emergency contraceptive pills - the morning after pill
Contraceptives that contain both an estrogen and a progestin are called combination hormonal contraceptives.
Is NuvaRing a safe method of birth control? Do you have a NuvaRing lawsuit?