Here are the legal steps we suggest:
1. Stop using th eproduct
2. Make sure no one else uses this product - especially children. Your child who uses this product is probably not aware of the recall.
3. Lock away any un-used product.
4. Discard soft contact lenses that have been exposed to the product
5. Discard any lenses and containers storing the product.
6. Consult Your Eye doctor immediately. Be particularly dilligent if you think you have symptoms of an eye infection. Be sure to tell them of the use of this product and the recent recall
7. Consult a lawyer if you intend to bring legal action.