- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Negligence Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Chemical Poisoning
- B Group Strep
- Diagnosis For Cancer
- Diagnosis For Breast Cancer
- Diagnosis of Heart Attacks
- Diagnosis of Heart Conditions
- Alan Schwartz, Shareholder
(Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Failure to Diagnose Meningiti)
- Lawrence R. Cohan, Shareholder
(Environmental & Toxic Torts Law, Vaccines, Biomedical Tissue Services, Pharmaceutical Liability, Dangerous Drugs)
- Thomas Anapol, Shareholder
(Environmental and Toxic Torts Law, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Pharmaceutical Liability, Dangerous Drugs)
- James R. Ronca, Shareholder
(Truck Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Unsafe Drugs, Construction Site Accidents, Products Liability, Auto Accidents)
- Gregory Spizer, Shareholder
(Pharmaceutical & Product Liability, Dangerous Drugs, Professional Malpractice)
- Stephen J. Pokiniewski, Jr. Non-Equity Partner
- Tracy A. Finken, Non-Equity Partner
- Melissa Fry Hague, Associate
- Shayna Slater, Associate
Anapol Schwartz is perhaps best known for its experience prosecuting medical malpractice and wrongful death cases.
Our decades of trial experience ensure the highest level of representation. We employ medical malpractice attorneys and support staff who have medical and nursing degrees, allowing us to fully understand the medical and technological issues in our cases and to convey that information clearly to the judges and juries who decide the cases.
Our attorneys start out with your understanding of the facts, obtaining and reviewing the medical records and consulting with experts who guide our lawyers in their cases. At each stage of our investigation, we work closely with our clients to assure thoroughness and completeness. At the conclusion of our investigation, we are prepared to share our opinions, answer your questions and recommend a course of action. At the least, you will have answers to the questions that prompted you to contact us.
Anapol Schwartz has had numerous substantial settlements and verdicts in medical malpractice and wrongful death cases, including:
- Verdict and subsequent settlement of the first wrongful death case for a stillborn infant in Pennsylvania, changing Pennsylvania law;
- Settlement for injured triplets and the estate of their mother, who died because of the treating physicians' negligence during her pregnancy;
- Numerous settlements for clients injured during the course of their hospitalizations because of negligent medical care;
- Substantial verdict for the estate of a 57-year old man who died following surgery due to an anesthesia mishap; and
- Favorable appeals court decision preventing Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) from avoiding liability for the actions of their member physicians.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Losing a loved one is by far one of life's more difficult experiences. When that death is a result of someone's negligent or wrongful behavior, pain is often more overwhelming. A drunk driver who kills a pedestrian, a surgeon whose negligence costs a patient their life, a manufacturer who fails to check his product's safety leads to a consumer death - these are just a few examples of wrongful death cases.
If you or someone you know has been injured, we can assist you in evaluating your case. Click here to contact us for a free case evaluation.
Visit our Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Website for more information.
Medical Malpractice News
- Effectively Using Technology in a Med Mal Trial. Larry Cohan
- High Court Ruling Offers Hope to Lawyers Challenging Precidents.
- One Less Hurdle for Victims of Medical Negligence.