- Ladder Lawsuits
- Sports Injuries
- Worker's Comp
- Defense Base Act
- Longy News
- Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Whistleblower Claims
Practice Area Attorneys
- Sol Weiss, Shareholder
(Pharmaceutical Liability, Dangerous Drugs, Class Actions, Stockbroker Liability, Securities Litigation, Products Liability, Workers Comp)
- James R. Ronca, Shareholder
(Truck Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Unsafe Drugs, Construction Site Accidents, Products Liability, Auto Accidents)
- Miriam Benton Barish, Non-Equity Partner
While almost any type of workplace can offer unexpected accident risk, it is the responsibility of the employer to take action to keep that risk as low as possible.
Construction sites may seem to be more hazardous than an office building or store, but even at the construction site, accidents and dangers can be prevented by implementing rigid and enforceable safety practices. Workers should be properly trained in the operation of machinery, and the site properly managed according to legal standards.
Accidents at construction sites can often result in serious injuries or death. Anapol Schwartz has successfully handled many of these cases, including accidents from defective or collapsing scaffolds and falls off of or through roofing structures. Other cases include electrocutions, ladder injuries, defective machinery (cranes, hoists, conveyors, tractors, forklifts, etc.), malfunctioning tools and injuries or death from the collapse of walls or floors.
At Anapol Schwartz, our construction site injury attorneys have represented numerous construction workers, and we are committed to the efforts of our attorneys who often work around the clock to do whatever needs to be done to secure justice for our clients. We not only work to achieve the best possible results for our clients, but insist that employers correct unsafe practices to prevent needless pain and suffering for the general public.
If you or someone you know has suffered from an accident on a construction site, we can assist you in evaluating your case. Click here to contact us for a free case evaluation.
Construction Accident News
- Workplace Safety Lawsuit Verdict: Wilmington Delaware jury returned a verdict of 14 million dollars in workplace safety case. The largest verdict ever rendered in a workplace safety case in the State of Delaware, tried by the law firm of Anapol Schwartz
- Counsel's Fight For Paralyzed Ironworker Shed Light on Safety Hazard Resulting in $19 Million Settlement
- Six Feet Over or Six Feet Under?
- Man Crushed by 250-Pound Light Accepts Settlement of $2.5 Million
- Jury Awards $5 million to Family of Man Killed in Elevator Shaft Fall>
- Roof Falls: Common Construction Site Injuries and Death: Do You Need a Lawyer?
- Roof Collapses: Construction Site Injuries and Accidents