Being involved in a car accident may be a frightening, overwhelming, and traumatic event. It can be hard to think quickly and to plan to protect your rights in the moments after your crash. Thus, it is important to be prepared to ask important questions at the accident scene so that you can gather the information that you need.
Questions to Ask at the Scene of the Accident
Some questions to ask at the time of your car crash may include:
- Do you need medical help?
- Have you already called the police? (If not, you should do so to report the crash)
- Do you have car insurance? If so, with what company?
- What is your home address?
- What state is your driver’s license issued in and what is the license number?
- What state is your car registered in and what is your license plate number?
- Do you own this car or does somebody else?
- Were you working for someone else at the time of the accident? Who is your employer?
If you are concerned about not remembering any of these questions, please feel free to print out this list and keep it in your wallet or glove compartment for easy access after a car accident in Pennsylvania.