Resource CenterContact Info
- Cherry Hill Car Accidents
- Cherry Hill Medical Malpractice
- Cherry Hill Personal Injury
- Cherry Hill Work Injuries
- Cherry Hill Wrongful Death
- 1040 N. Kings Highway
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- Phone: (856) 427-9229
Cherry Hill Attorneys
- Lawrence R. Cohan, Shareholder
(Environmental Law, Asbestos and Chemical Poisoning, Vaccines, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Liability, Class Actions, Medical Malpractice, Car Accidents)
- Joel Feldman, Shareholder
(Stockbroker Liability, Securities Litigation, Car Accidents, Slips and Falls, Class Actions, Products Liability)
- Miriam Benton Barish, Non-Equity Partner
(Environmental Law, Pharmaceutical Liability, Flammable Products, Car Accidents, Class Actions, Products Liability)
Auto Accident Cases in Cherry Hill, NJ
Cherry Hill has long served as Southern New Jersey's commercial center and is home to more than 70,000 residents. This township, just outside of Philadelphia, is experiencing an ever increasing number of new residents, which, unfortunately, also means a higher number of car accidents.
If you have not been involved in a car accident, consider yourself fortunate. At Anapol Schwartz, we know about car accidents in New Jersey because the majority of our clients have become a car accident statistic. In most cases, they were sitting at a stop light or stop sign and were rear-ended by someone not paying attention to the road.
Cherry Hill, NJ Resource Center
We clear up the confusion.
Because New Jersey is a ‘no-fault' state, the most common questions our clients have are:
- Who is responsible for my car repairs and my medical expenses?
- What if the driver who hit me doesn't have insurance?
- What if my injuries are severe and there isn't enough insurance to cover my medical expenses?
- What other damages can I be compensated for?
- What about pain and suffering and mental anguish?
- What about lost wages if I'm not able to work? What happens if I cannot go back to work?
- What happens if I was driving someone else's car and he/she did not have insurance?
- Am I covered if I was passenger? Whose insurance covers me?
With over 30 years experience in representing car accident victims, we have the skill and knowledge to answer these and many other questions. We know how to work through the maze of insurance companies and to determine who is responsible for what damages and losses.
Our Cherry Hill, NJ team of lawyers, medical professionals, technical experts and investigators are here to support you. We will work closely together to ensure that all your injuries and losses are documented. Our NJ malpractice attorneys and medical experts will meticulously review all of your medical records, including diagnostic test results, rehabilitation records, and physical therapy records to make sure that you are receiving or have received the best possible medical treatment.
Our investigative team will thoroughly interview all witnesses, including law enforcement officers and emergency personnel. Our technical team will review all technical expert reports, as well as conduct their own tests, such as accident-reconstruction models, to help us better present your case.
Contact a Cherry Hill, NJ Car Accident Attorney
If you or someone you know has been injured in a car accident and you live in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey area, call us now for a free consultation and evaluation. At Anapol Schwartz, we believe no car accident is minor. We will treat you with the dignity and respect you and your case deserve. Our knowledge, skill and legal expertise will help you obtain rightful compensation for any injuries you may have received due to negligence of another party. Our Cherry Hill car accident attorneys are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet with you and start working on your case immediately. Don't settle for less than you deserve. Contact us for a free case evaluation.